pink panther

They are a few from green brigade and union bears up in court soon

Brian, as you are back on the thread, can I highlight this post from the first page...

After two incidents with Motherwell fans at away games this season, why does our clubs duty of care only extend to Celtic fans needing to be moved, and not Motherwell, Brian?

I know our chairman said that the safety certificate was only issued to the club on the grounds that Celtic fans can't be housed in the main stand... But he also said had has a duty of care to every fan who enters the ground... Why no duty of care to the Motherwell fans?

• Like 1

its hardly surprising that different generations of fans are going to have different notions of aesthetics. Given that most stadiums in scotland are about 2/3 empty i reckon there is plenty of space to accommodate these different notions. And specifically with partick thistle with the 'baby shed' - this is the first tangible success of the free for under 16 policy whereby for the first time in a long period of time, partick thistle are reconnecting with local people. And then there is motherwell with their young people having a big part in generating atosphere. Whats interesting about the moanings about both partick thistle and motherwell is the common element of their young age as something that is identified as a problem. Which as anybody with the most cursory knowledge of the demographic problems in football attendance would lead people to welcome as a trend as perhaps representing a bucking of this trend of general decline.

As for the calling people neds and what not. what the **** is the problem here? reminds me also of the problems on the munroe thread calling people jakes, again what the **** is the problem there? Bit of negative stereotyping happening here with very little information to guide ones judgement happening here imo. Anyways, chill out, you're at university now, no one is going to take your lunch money away from you any more...

sheesh.

Edited by mrD