Jags Fans

Munkey

Before I start this isn't about being “someone” in terms of the support of Partick thistle. This is about us as a group of supporters holding the club board to some degree of accountability, whether we get it remains to be seen, but we don't get there if we don't try.

So if you want your name/email address to be included in something that happens in the future fire an email to [email protected], let me know who you are and what you want from our current board of Directors.

I don't want to be the leader of anything, I don't have the time, or knowledge of the ins and outs of the Board.

All I know is that there have been huge mistakes made in the past, and No one has been held accountable, there were promises made post STJ's about never entering into the same situation, which we sadly now find ourselves in. And it’s the same people in charge that have made those promises, and mistakes, yet their still in charge.

So if anyone wants "in". Or just wants a nosey at what people are saying, I am more than willing pass on the password to the account, and if anyone sees themselves as a leader, or whatever, then send an email, or PM, or text, or facebook message, or twitter, or whatever.

Something has to change, and we need answers, because it’s our club too, I and allot of other people believe the trust is dead in the water, so we need to do something or before long we won’t have a club, or again we will be left with a shell of a club and need to rebuild from scratch.

And the more of us that sign up to this, and get together the further we can go.

So [email protected]

Anyway

Off my Shower Gel box,

I could never agree with anything written by anyone at that time in the morning.

Robert Bruce, June 23rd, 1314 (7:23AM): "and tonight, fellow sons of Scotia, you can rest easy knowing that we have repelled Longshanks and set Scotland free, for it is not for ritches or honour that we fight, but for freedom alone..."

me (7:24) erm, whatever. Fk off and give us another hour in my kip, eh?