Higgs And Taylor

jaggyben

I really think the club should show they mean business and get these two signed on good deals what a boost it would be for the fans after banzo and dools extending their contracts.Both players shared the same digs and seam to get on off and on the pitch so here's hoping Archie can get this done for club and fans sake

I think it would be a huge benefit in the season ahead

Higgy has maybe been offered a new contract by Archie but he wants to wait and see what his options are.

If he turns in a season long performance like he did post New Year for us then I reckon he'll be offered a lot more money by other clubs than we can afford and come the end of the season will be off.

Taylor is still contracted to SU so will need to agree a pay cut to come here. His career down there has stagnated so he might just do that to get it going again.

Don't think a single Jags fan would disagree - we want Taylor and it would be brilliant if Higgy extended.

My gut feeling is neither or these things will happen. Taylor will have caught the eye of most managers in our league at least, almost all can offer higher wages. Higgy could take a step up, providing he can maintain his recent form, and I think he knows this so it is understandable he will want to remain as free as possible for a club to sign him.

Hope I'm wrong here as they are great players!