Charity Of The Year - Box Ticking Exercise?

potty trained

As we enter into our second year with BCCS as our Charity of the Year, has anyone seen it published, how much we have actually raised, so far?

It would seem our main fund raiser for BCCS is via giving them the headrests in the dugouts, to display their logo.

In return, fans(£1000) or business's(£1500) would pay for the space, but see no return for them personally, instead all perks go to BCCS. Likewise PTFC would not see the income, handing it over to BCCS.

http://ptfc.co.uk/commercial/breast_cancer_care

This would have raised a maximum of £38000 for BCCS over 2 years. If all headrests were paid for.

The link above states that this "deal" is in place for this season also, 2014/15.

However, i have noticed that the headrest covers have been replaced, with the new covers having a completely different logo. i'm certain, not the logo of BCCS.

Did we raise £38k for BCCS last season? Did any companies/fans take up the offer? Have they scrapped this as no one took it up?

And so to this season, Thistle have agreed to give £1 for every away top sold? Think about that for a second... Partick Thistle's Charity of the year, and our main fund raiser for BCCS, is giving them a pound for every away top we sell. How many away tops have you seen, this season?

• Like 1

Am I missing the point of this thread?

The point being...

There's been no communication, how much have we raised?

Is BCCS still getting the headrest space in the dugouts?

Howuch do we estimate to raise through a pound a shirt?

The great thing about a forum is that the thread can widen into many topics around our relationship with and fundraising for, BCCS.

The point being...

There's been no communication, how much have we raised?

Is BCCS still getting the headrest space in the dugouts?

Howuch do we estimate to raise through a pound a shirt?

The great thing about a forum is that the thread can widen into many topics around our relationship with and fundraising for, BCCS.

I may be completely wrong and it probably doesnt make a huge difference but was it not £3 for every shirt sold?