Nfl Season 2014/15 Thread

chunky jag

Season starts tonight with a fantastic superbowl calibre of game, think it'll be close but can't go against Seattle at home.

Anyone going to London for any of the games, I'm going to see the Raiders game, first time in Raiders history that a rookie QB starts week 1, hope Derek Carr turns out well!

What's your thoughts for the season ahead NFL fans?

I'm a Dolphin's fan and I'm interested to see how Brady does against us this season. Don't have the money but have mixed feelings about Wembley. If Thistle played a game in Florida just for the sake of it I'd be raging about it, whilst I slate celtic for going to USA for silly games which surely must tire them out. I do get however, that NFL players are always flying around the place for games. Watched the Falcons documentary, thought it was ace!

got nfl gamepass and with a vpn service im able to watch all games of the NFL which is nice. Going to watch the raiders and dolphins games reruns over the next couple of days as i have tickets to the wembley game which i am looking forward to.

the hawks were immense against the packers, russell looks very composed, not one pass thrown in shermans direction, percy harvin very versitle, and marshawn lynch clocking up the yards, defense kept eddie lacey in check too - good alround performance. we are looking good :)

despite a lot of the chat of the 9ers imploding they have looked very able against the cowboys tonight.

Getting up at c2.00am to watch my beloved Packers take revenge for "Fail Mary" fills me with despair. Would record it but the Wife has the box filled with Coronation Streets and Lost Girl. Bring back 6.00 Sunday kick-offs! Pack by six (hopefully)

aye work the next day was horrible :(

• 4 weeks later...