Confused About Tag

partickthedog

It seems that the "TAG differential" is kicking in and certain photos and videos etc can only be viewed if you are a TAG subscriber.

I thought I was a TAG subscriber but now I am not so sure. I am a season ticket holder and therefore entitled to the TAG core package without making any further payment. I did sign up to TAG or so I thought a few months ago and I have a membership number and log in. I can use them to get me in to my TAG account. However if I then try to look at photos or watch a video even when logged into my TAG account I am told that it is only available to TAG subscribers, thus implying that I am not one!

I presume that there is something obvious I am missing as others on the forum have mentioned viewing items by virtue of their TAG status. Where can I see these things or is there some further step I need to take? I am somewhat reluctant to cause further confusion by trying to re-subscribe if I am already a subscriber.

I appreciate that the answer may well be simply to phone the club and I will happily do so next time I can get a chance in the course of the working day. However, if any forumite can give me the answer that would be most appreciated.

It seems that the "TAG differential" is kicking in and certain photos and videos etc can only be viewed if you are a TAG subscriber.

I thought I was a TAG subscriber but now I am not so sure. I am a season ticket holder and therefore entitled to the TAG core package without making any further payment. I did sign up to TAG or so I thought a few months ago and I have a membership number and log in. I can use them to get me in to my TAG account. However if I then try to look at photos or watch a video even when logged into my TAG account I am told that it is only available to TAG subscribers, thus implying that I am not one!

I presume that there is something obvious I am missing as others on the forum have mentioned viewing items by virtue of their TAG status. Where can I see these things or is there some further step I need to take? I am somewhat reluctant to cause further confusion by trying to re-subscribe if I am already a subscriber.

I appreciate that the answer may well be simply to phone the club and I will happily do so next time I can get a chance in the course of the working day. However, if any forumite can give me the answer that would be most appreciated.

I got logged in to TAG ok and can access all the media. Sounds like there's a glitch with your account?

I've had a few issues with TAG as well, at the moment I can log in but I need to add a subscription- I try to add my subscription as ST holder but I need a discount code which I don't have. Kirsty McKee has been very helpful and prompt in responding (the tag @ ptfc.co.uk e-mail address doesn't seem to reply) but she did admit that there's only one person who can deal with TAG -he was on holiday last week, but is back in tomorrow.

E-mailing Kirsty would appear to be your best bet.

Edited by Ancipital

Thank you all for helpful comments. I think I am beginning to get the idea now. I am not very good at firing emails into vacuums, so will endeavour to phone Kirsty. Time was against me today but hopefully opportunity will arise tomorrow. Will post again if I get any helpful information which may be of use to others.