Poor Performance By The Team, Worse Performance By The Fans

jaggy

Well bully for you too for giving your hard earned cash to Motherwell in a meaningless game.

I sincerely hope it's a nice day, a good performance and a Jags win, but if we play as badly as Saturday, lose heavily and the wind blows the rain in on your face I hope you stand there and applaud the team :)

I will because it's the LAST GAME of the season and I'll go to see the jags regardless of if it's got meaning or not.

What part of that don't you understand?

I will because it's the LAST GAME of the season and I'll go to see the jags regardless of if it's got meaning or not.

What part of that don't you understand?

I don't understand why applauding the players at the last game of the season seems more important to you than applauding them at the last home game of the season (which you seem to think is compulsory for some reason) but each to their own I suppose. Enjoy the game and the applause

I don't understand why applauding the players at the last game of the season seems more important to you than applauding them at the last home game of the season (which you seem to think is compulsory for some reason) but each to their own I suppose. Enjoy the game and the applause

Well you started the thread so I would suggest it seems more important to you to do it at the last home game - and you're the one who made a big deal of it!!!

i did think it was a big deal on Saturday and I expect those who to go to Motherwell to applaud them as well, but I still don't get your logic that you wouldn't applaud them last Saturday because of a shite performance, result and some rain, but you appear willing to applaud them this week if the same thing happens. Like I say, each to his own

i did think it was a big deal on Saturday and I expect those who to go to Motherwell to applaud them as well, but I still don't get your logic that you wouldn't applaud them last Saturday because of a shite performance, result and some rain, but you appear willing to applaud them this week if the same thing happens. Like I say, each to his own

Let me spell it out for you:

BECAUSE ITS THE LAST GAME OF THE SEASON THIS WEEK AND THERE WILL BE NO OTHER OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO.

Bully for you.

As it's the last game of the season on Saturday then yes I will go. If just to sing "We'll Meet Again...."

Saturday wasn't last game of the season. Quite happy to go to Fir Park and show my appreciation for the season.

Constant repeat of the chorus, swaying side to side, hands in the air. I can see it now...

I stayed until the end of the game on Saturday but I can understand why people wanted to leave, it was thoroughly depressing. It was a shame there was no end of season pitchy like the last two seasons, we'll need to make sure there is one this time next year.