Possible Club Meeting?

northernsoul

With everything going on at the Club right now surely it wouldn't be much to ask the Club for a meeting with the fans. As each month goes on and the details of Propco being repeated continuously to fans not in the know on this forum, surely the best way to get a clear view of Propco and the future of the Club would be a meeting engaging all of the support.

Serious and very well constructed questions have been brought up on this forum and it's time to get answers from the top of the Club. This is a critical time for the Club right now, and with apathy spreading like a plague in the support we need to force this issue before it's too late.

Folk may say the Propco meeting before the Raith Rovers match last season was their chance to get answers from the BoD, but you can't seriously expect a healthy turnout on a midweek meaningless game.

A well publicised meeting, made known throughout the support, e.g. word of mouth and on this forum e.t.c I feel is vital. We can't let them get away scot free without serious questions being asked on this Propco deal and previous decisions made in the past and how the Club is being run presently.

I'm not in the Trust but can I assume folk share this same view? and if so, being the fans representatives could they push this issue to being a top priority? I'll be sending an e-mail to Cowan and I hope others will be too. Hopefully a large number of e-mails will bring this to his attention.

We're going round in circles on this forum, we deserve answers and we deserve better.

Edited by northernsoul

i honestly wouldn't hold your breath waiting on a reply.

I don't intend to hold my breath. However, if other folk shares the same views then hopefully it will make it known that we want answers face to face.

No more hiding away and pissing off 30 minutes early in a fans meeting. Answers from the horses mouth.