Season Tickets

BowenBoys

Trying to sign up for this PTFCtickets site so I can order one, and it's making things incredibly difficult.

Keeps telling me the password I enter to register must be at least 8 characters. Have tried about 10 different passwords of varying lengths (all over 8 characters), some with numbers and some without, and getting the same error every time.

Do you want my money or not, Thistle?

It can be frustrating - I tried to renew online today and was asked to select a seat - however, I was then presented with a blank sea of white and could go no further (I tried two different browsers). I eventually threw in the towel and phoned up (even that wasn't straightforward as in the morning the phone went onto a message advising the office was closed..).

Astoundingly, someone has taken my seat (BB6 is section 1) - even more astounding was being told there are no more seats available in section 1 :thinking: - struggling to work that one out... surely they don't limit the number of season tickets per section?

Edited by Charlie Endell

Excluding booking issues there is always a deadline to renew and guarantee your seat. Then they are opened up.

Aye, was aware of that and no complaints (finding a seat in the JHS isn't difficult... - last season there was often someone in my seat so just sat elsewhere) - was just surprised someone took it as not a prime location (furthest left section of the stand - Bing end).

Edited by Charlie Endell