Listen Up Australia...

B.C.G. JAG

You and gianlucatoni seem to be becoming gay (happy gay) bedfellows after a bad start.

and it disnae make us bad blokes :P:P

... since i must be a raving homo feel free to pop along and sit on my knee at the pars game later on ... if you're any good i'll chuck that hoor HJ (he's let himself go a bit!) as your forum name sounds promising if you ditch the letter R and add 1 !!!! :thumbsup2:

a sport thats miles ahead of football. honest, hard working, incredible fitness levels, massive crowds, beer, etc etc. a great final.

i love my football but ive been turned off it so much over the last few years, its a millionaires playground these days, and pansy millionaires at that. characterless and devoid of the charm it once had. do yourself a favour a watch a few AFL games, it'll surprise you and make you realise that football players (especially at scottish 1st division level)are simply fat wasters!

You may scoff, but the AFL will be nursing a warm glow at the thought of the income generated by another 70,000 sell out with attendant TV money, sponsorship and advertising. The rugby league favouring press have been very unkind about this, but I don't see what the big deal is: at least they will end up with true champions rather than a team who has won the lottery of something like a penalty shoot-out.

You may scoff, but the AFL will be nursing a warm glow at the thought of the income generated by another 70,000 sell out with attendant TV money, sponsorship and advertising. The rugby league favouring press have been very unkind about this, but I don't see what the big deal is: at least they will end up with true champions rather than a team who has won the lottery of something like a penalty shoot-out.

I'm not really scoffing. All you need to do is see how this game is prospering and not just in financial terms but atmosphere and popularity, and then compare it to the condemned man that is Scottish Football...