Just For Fun.....gary Harkins.....

Jaggernaut

Best in the league (in my opinion of course)

I, along with most people loved watching him ghost past three players and score, BUT I also remember him(more times than I care to remember) ghost past three players and pass to the corner flag, try a complicated pass or fall over just when we needed him to do the simple stuff which could have won us the game or at least drawn it.

When things are tough like this season he has only scored twice and scored most of his goal last season when Dundee were doing well and faded badly when they needed him.

He was a lazy sod (plenty of Dundee fans would agree)and wouldn't track back when he lost the ball and cost us a few games due to that.

Yes he is a good player who can be great to watch at times, but at the moment I think he is a bit of a luxury when we need some one who will get stuck in.

Only my opinion but there you go

I, along with most people loved watching him ghost past three players and score, BUT I also remember him(more times than I care to remember) ghost past three players and pass to the corner flag, try a complicated pass or fall over just when we needed him to do the simple stuff which could have won us the game or at least drawn it.

When things are tough like this season he has only scored twice and scored most of his goal last season when Dundee were doing well and faded badly when they needed him.

He was a lazy sod (plenty of Dundee fans would agree)and wouldn't track back when he lost the ball and cost us a few games due to that.

Yes he is a good player who can be great to watch at times, but at the moment I think he is a bit of a luxury when we need some one who will get stuck in.

Only my opinion but there you go

Some fair points.

However, he was the only reason we were in a title race 2 seasons ago. We'd have been out of it long before Airdrie or QOS at home if it had not been for Harkins dragging the team into games, Livingston, Morton, St.Johnstone