Binos Helping The Dees

Hot Shot

no one should help them, living outwith their means. going into administration once is disgusting, but twice is criminal. they should be kicked out the league. They spent outwith their means tryin to get up and when that failed went into admin again. any real football fan will have no sympathy for them

This.

no one should help them, living outwith their means. going into administration once is disgusting, but twice is criminal. they should be kicked out the league. They spent outwith their means tryin to get up and when that failed went into admin again. any real football fan will have no sympathy for them

I hope said real football fans wouldn't adopt this attitude towards a particular Club in Maryhill if it were to be faced with administration in the near future having lived beyond their means within the last 20 years over two distinct spells.

Dundee fc will not get a penny of me, £19 for an adult, £10 for wean, not a chance.

Hope they survive, but I wont help them.

It cost me £17 + £0 for the wee man to watch the Jags at firhill. £29.00 to watch them up there. no way. :mad2:

Edited by Gordie

It won't happen to us. we would never let somethin like that happen. we're not that stupid

6 figure annual losses, a bank debt marginally less than £1million, a property deal, selling two players to pay the taxman, falling gate receipts and a budget shortfall likely to lead to a Christmas cash-call suggest otherwise.

Dundee fc will not get a penny of me, £19 for an adult, £10 for wean, not a chance.

Hope they survive, but I wont help them.

It cost me £17 + £0 for the wee man to watch the Jags at firhill. £29.00 to watch them up there. no way. :mad2:

I'll also not be visiting Dens this season, unless we have a title deciding game up there. :thumbsup2: