50/50`s

digger

Just like to say thanks to all the lads & lassies both young & old who purchase the half time draw tickets from me & the other sellers. Your continued support is greatly appreciated. THANK YOU :clapping:

What's yer man's name at the top of the hill ? Top banter and all round nice guy !

What's yer man's name at the top of the hill ? Top banter and all round nice guy !

I think that may be him who posted the initial message, if I'm remembering his username from the old forum correctly. However, I may be 100% wrong. Some guy bought 30 50/50 tickets on Sat, what a nutter!

I think that may be him who posted the initial message, if I'm remembering his username from the old forum correctly. However, I may be 100% wrong. Some guy bought 30 50/50 tickets on Sat, what a nutter!

Your 100% correct 1JL,my name is Ian and I`m the guy who bends your ears on matchdays,unfortunately the only surefire way to shut me up is to BUY tickets! :D

Your 100% correct 1JL,my name is Ian and I`m the guy who bends your ears on matchdays,unfortunately the only surefire way to shut me up is to BUY tickets! :D

I've not had my ears bent for the last few games... But I've had to rip up the 20 books you sell & put them in the bucket! :lol: No wonder you get so many sales, whenever we ask someone do you want a 50/50 ticket.. "No thanks, get them off the guy on the hill!" :angry:

I've not had my ears bent for the last few games... But I've had to rip up the 20 books you sell & put them in the bucket! :lol: No wonder you get so many sales, whenever we ask someone do you want a 50/50 ticket.. "No thanks, get them off the guy on the hill!" :angry:

Some of us are forced into buying them before we get anywhere near the hill. :blush:

A smile and a kind word goes a long way 1JL, failing that it`s a Tazer and a sledgehammer, keep up the good work mate! :D