Administration?

ThistleMad

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only people who would know that are the directors of the Club, it will be interesting to see what their review reveals and the solutions that they come up with.

Im sure their are people who know more than others. What matters is the extent they are willing/able to share what they know.

The only people who would know that are the directors of the Club, it will be interesting to see what their review reveals and the solutions that they come up with.

I'm sure there are worrying times ahead, but I would hope that it would not lead to admin. It just depends how big this cash shortfall is that has been spoken about & if the fans get behind the club in closing that gap in big enough numbers, but also the directors putting things in place to make sure it doesn't happen again & that we cut the cloth to fit.

I'm confident that there are now more professional people involved in the running of the club (day-to-day) & also at the top table.

Has been suggested on P&B that Thistle could be on the brink of administration. The sugestion was not met with suprise from some thistle fans. Anyone able to suggest how likely this is?

On P&B and Dundee Mad, that other font of authority on Thistle's business. I suppose the trust board rep could ask but can't because the trust (holder of one million shares) is locked out.

By the way, were the ********* waving money at Dundee players at the final whistle born yesterday?

Load of nonsense! Dont trust anything that is on P&B. With Cowan and Co. gone we are probably in the best hands to avoid such a crisis. Yes, we know we are low on funds, however I think that with the current board we are in a situation where I would trust that such a problem can be averted, now and in the near future. The board on a few occasions have said they are looking for people to invest in the club, so at least a pro-active approach is being taken.

C'mon the Jags

The guy who posted the Administration rumour has broken a fair few stories on P&B before they hit the national media. I wouldn't totally discount what this guy says.

Considering who is left in charge at Firhill and the dual interest in Propco AND the fact PTFCs 50% stake in Propco goes to the Propco company IF we enter administration...I wouldn't totally discount it either. I would be surprised given the improved financial position, but cash flow is the problem so it really depends on the size of this shortfall people have been speaking about.

Load of nonsense! Dont trust anything that is on P&B. With Cowan and Co. gone we are probably in the best hands to avoid such a crisis. Yes, we know we are low on funds, however I think that with the current board we are in a situation where I would trust that such a problem can be averted, now and in the near future. The board on a few occasions have said they are looking for people to invest in the club, so at least a pro-active approach is being taken.

C'mon the Jags

Sorry, but this guy broke stories as high profile as Calum Melville leaving Dundee before it hit the media, and other small scale stories such as Livingston's stadium before renamed and Spencer Fearn leaving East Stirlingshire. I don't see why based on his previous history of posts he would randomly decide to make this up not to mention its a well known fact we're skint.

The guy who posted the Administration rumour has broken a fair few stories on P&B before they hit the national media. I wouldn't totally discount what this guy says.

Paul the octopus? While I wouldn't be surprised to see Thistle in administration this season I have to wonder where this rumour started.

Are we really? Why is that? How about an act of faith from one of our newly arrived directors that he invest in Thistle instead of Propco?

I'm just saying that I dont think Cowan and Co. could have possibly have averted such a situation, he does not have the business know how of the current board, I think there business success speaks for itself...but that's my opinion.

However, its not secret that cash-flow is a major problem for us, and I would like to see Jags fans rally as one for once before we cross the point of no return. Without a major investor that alone wont be enough, but its a start.

Edited by Yellow & Redneck