Mark Mcghee Quote

KAWB

"It worth money to me. You know I could have taken that and been gone and be sitting with my feet up, maybe this wekend flying off to Vegas to my brother in-laws for a couple of weeks and wondering how Aberdeen were getting on back back at home. But that never entered my mind."

I think you'll find it did.

I have some sympathy with the guy, there's only so much you can do with what you've got.

"It worth money to me. You know I could have taken that and been gone and be sitting with my feet up, maybe this wekend flying off to Vegas to my brother in-laws for a couple of weeks and wondering how Aberdeen were getting on back back at home. But that never entered my mind."

I think you'll find it did.

I have some sympathy with the guy, there's only so much you can do with what you've got.

If the old gonzo journalist Hunter S. Thompson was still alivie he'd maybe write a book about that trip Fear, Mutley and Loathing in Las Vegas!

You mean a win? That would be funny. I can almost hear the whines of the unwashed as they bitch about Aberdeen raising their game against Rangers but rolling over for Celtic.

It would be worth it for tomorrow's headlines, though - "Sheepshaggers Hump h*ns Shock Horror!".