Pre-Season Friendlies

MWM

Any idea when they may be announced/hints of anything?

Hopefully we get something different to last year which was poor fare, but with the club strapped, I doubt there will be money to fund a trip south.

Any idea when they may be announced/hints of anything?

Hopefully we get something different to last year which was poor fare, but with the club strapped, I doubt there will be money to fund a trip south.

I knew there was something I meant to ask the manager this afternoon.

McCall mentioned that we'll be playing Stirling & QP as per, at the last MTMN. Maybe the Stirling game will be in doubt because they got promoted?

Pre season game, + 4 league games, + challenge cup, + league cup + scottish cup (& replay)......

He also said that Owen Coyle might bring his squad up, but added thats Oweny for you! So who knows :unknw:

It might be time to consider a visit back to those jolly chaps at Blyth Spartans.

No, no, no. :P

I know a lot of people had a great time in Blyth but we made the huge mistake of staying in Blyth on the Saturday night. Yikes.

'Highlight' of the night was meeting a Blyth director/club official in one of the local pubs. Seemed a nice guy and conversation moved from subject to subject before finally falling upon politics.

"We don't have a p**i problem in Blyth", quote our erstwhile chum.

Cue end of conversation.

PS If you can't figure out what the problem they didn't have in Blyth just think the BNP.