Veggie Mass Murderers...

Meister Jag

Pol Pot, Adolf Hitler, Charles Manson and Genghis Khan, to name but a few; so what is it about vegetarians that make them so especially vicious, while they believe that they are morally superior to the rest of us? Okay, in the mass murderers numbers game, Manson was probably a light-weight, but what is it that gives them such a thirst for human blood and what makes them such good psycho-killers? Any thoughts?

Vegetarians, cyclists, tree-huggers, anti-smokers. The scourge of the Prolitariat.

Every last pasty-faced one of them!

Where there's muck there's brass.... let's get back to the good old days of a chicken supper on the top deck of a number 50 bus to Pollok, washed down with a bottle on Lanny, flourished with a good snout and a wee rendition of "My Way".

End of.

:P

What a strange thread. You realise that a vegetarian diet isn't merely a matter of choice? What else made the nutters named above mad for killing? Bet it wasn't their diets. :lol: Thank heavens there aren't any serial murderers who are Jags fans.

Aren't there? :unsure:

[\technically Manson isn't a mass murderer - or even a murderer! He convinced others to do his bidding! Sorry to be pedantic, but my better halfs a Manson expert, i worry sometimes! :unsure:

Good point but wasn't he held accountable as a conspirator; therefore equally guilty of the crime? Someone with a legal background could probably make the point I'm trying to make read a bit better.

Out of interest and a bit of trivia for your partner, what's the Kasabian (as in the band) connection? Ex-wife or girlfriend? One of those rock trivia type things that interest me. Basically, I have "a head that's full of sh***" as a former boss once said prior to topping himself! But would I have it any other way... Oh, no. B)

Hitler loved the beauty of humanity and nature. The love for humanity and nature did not prevent him from becoming an anti-Semite, anti-proletarian murderer. He loved sports, symbolised the Berlin Olympic games. We have to consider what sort of culture and sports are really humane and progressive.

Every football forum should have a vegetarian mass murderer thread, it's only fair.

This is the general thread music, books, politics and other sorts of nonsense. This one spun out of the veggie thread and was an act of folly on my behalf. In truth, I had a late night and was bored... I realise that I'll probably regret having posted it!!

Hitler loved the beauty of humanity and nature. The love for humanity and nature did not prevent him from becoming an anti-Semite, anti-proletarian murderer. He loved sports, symbolised the Berlin Olympic games. We have to consider what sort of culture and sports are really humane and progressive.

So are you agreeing that 18 was basically a murdering fascist c**t with a bad mouser and a temper problem? If so, I agree totally.

So are you agreeing that 18 was basically a murdering fascist c**t with a bad mouser and a temper problem? If so, I agree totally.

Does "18" mean Adolf Hitler?

Hitler himself was a fascist, although he had no coherent ideology.

The victory of Hitler is explained by the Stalinist "social-fascism" practice.

Does "18" mean Adolf Hitler?

Hitler himself was a fascist, although he had no coherent ideology.

The victory of Hitler is explained by the Stalinist "social-fascism" practice.

You win a coconut, same as 88 is Heil Hitler their way of saying "Howya doing mate" etc. Think I learned that on the Discovery Channel; well that's my excuse.

In terms of Stalin, in my view another mass murderer and someone who did his country no favours. If anything, his rule simply highlighted what happens when communism goes wrong i.e. you get a form of state capitalism and a 'dictatorship of the proletariat'that was not as Marx and Engels had intended. (Strong leadership to create a just and fair society for all. Remember, it was a theoretical idea and a vision.) Indeed, I guess they'd both be spinning in their graves if they knew of the crimes that were then carried out in their name - mass murder, deportations, imprisonment etc. A truly evil tyrant; even if he did do his bit in leading his country to do their bit in bringing down Hitler. Trotsky hit the nail on the head when he said that the USSR was a "degenerate worker's state".

I think the only sport - and it is apparently a recognised one in some parts of the Fatherland - that Hitler may have been able to hold his own in would have been freestyle farting. He apparently could let rip at will; probably something to do with his veggie diet - cabbage and beans etc. Some of his generals were even know to carry hankies laced with cologne because he'd just let fly - farting like a fuhrer whilst wearing lederhosen is a dangerous business. No means of escape for the perfumed offering until you drop your kecks and without wishing to make light of anything that was to follow, this dangerous build up of gas perhaps gave him ideas. Why do you think we invented kilts? We did this for the sake of humanity.

Edited by Meister Jag