Transfer Deadline Day

kni

As a man who has a liking of liverpool , i'm quite happy with the days events, but would have been happier if adam had joined liverpool. Thought he was shocking player while at gers but he has been superb for last couple of seasons. he'd be one of the first names in a scotland line up for me. May be he'll join Liverpool in the summer.

the boy Adam will have to be playing well to keep 'the bridge' out of the scotland set-up. :ptfc::lol:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a man who has a liking of liverpool , i'm quite happy with the days events, but would have been happier if adam had joined liverpool. Thought he was shocking player while at gers but he has been superb for last couple of seasons. he'd be one of the first names in a scotland line up for me. May be he'll join Liverpool in the summer.

Had a conversation in the pub recently with a Gers fan and suggested the OF youth organisation must be poor these days - they used to produce a lot of great talent for the Scottish team but now rarely do. He pointed out Charley Adam but he makes my point: he was wasted at Rangers (as have been lots of promising young players) and only became the player he is now once he moved down south. Still has a tendency to give the ball away in dangerous areas but if he moved to a club of the level of Liverpool that woould be knocked out of him.