Radio

ptfcok

Is the game on the Radio tonight ? Currently living in the Cayman Islands and dont want to miss out :(

It would have been on Radio Scotland last night but it'll be the Scotland game tonight. Plenty of updates though. It will only be on MW though, which I think might be a problem listening to on the net

It would have been on Radio Scotland last night but it'll be the Scotland game tonight. Plenty of updates though. It will only be on MW though, which I think might be a problem listening to on the net

Digital Radio Scotland is the same as MW. That's why people should buy digital/FM radios to cover all the bases. You would expect that digital Freeview Radio Scotland (on the telly) would be okay.

going Norman?

'fraid not. Father-in-law in hospital and the good lady will be visiting him.

I'm on childcare duties, so will probably be reading "The Witch's Dog and the Ice-Cream Wizard" for the umpteenth time as the game kicks off. That said, it always brings a smile to my face when Sly Cat and Tricky Toad get their comeuppance.

'fraid not. Father-in-law in hospital and the good lady will be visiting him.

I'm on childcare duties, so will probably be reading "The Witch's Dog and the Ice-Cream Wizard" for the umpteenth time as the game kicks off. That said, it always brings a smile to my face when Sly Cat and Tricky Toad get their comeuppance.

enjoy