Bbc Highlights

Did not have the opportunity to be at the magical 'what day of the week' will this game ever be played ! (SPL heated pitch/ waterproof/snowproof ) lol following my much maligned early trip to Perth!

My only comment that 'burst's my baws' is the critisism of Paul Cairney on the radio, Having watched it on the highlights I am speechless !

I expected an open goal , given the reaction from Radio Scotland....Forgive me if I am wrong but... I seen at least 3 to 4 people on the line !

An early shot yes .. ( Possible Goal, great guy ) as I seen it , correct move which went wrong.

BBC Radio Scotland. 'Get a grip' FFS

Edited by Jaggy1967

Did not have the opportunity to be at the magical 'what day of the week' will this game ever be played ! (SPL heated pitch/ waterproof/snowproof ) lol following my much maligned early trip to Perth!

My only comment that 'burst's my baws' is the critisism of Paul Cairney on the radio, Having watched it on the highlights I am speechless !

I expected an open goal , given the reaction from Radio Scotland....Forgive me if I am wrong but... I seen at least 3 to 4 people on the line !

An early shot yes .. ( Possible Goal, great guy ) as I seen it , correct move which went wrong.

It was alot worse in the flesh, trust me! When he approached the goalie, all he had to do was roll it to the goalies right & it was in with goalie no chance as he was too far to the left. After he took it round him, it ended the move.

It was alot worse in the flesh, trust me! When he approached the goalie, all he had to do was roll it to the goalies right & it was in with goalie no chance as he was too far to the left. After he took it round him, it ended the move.

WOW I seen 4 guys on the goal line 1JL !

But fair play to you .. I was not there and you were !

Edited by Jaggy1967

When you saw it from directly behind the goal, he had so much time to take a shot with just the keeper to beat. He held on to the ball and was crowded out. That is why people were screaming at him!