Qots Game

Sandyjag

We're in the East (?) stand opposite the main stand. It's seated and it's split with home fans to our right. I've yet to sample any of their food other than the handful of chips as it always seems to be sold out by the time I arrive.

It's probably one of the better away trips, Dumfries is a great day out.

Good ground, you can stand at the back, the scran is perfectly adequate, they let you out a fire escape at the side at half time for a snout and the bogs are good in football ground terms, it's still remains the only football stadium in the world where I've dropped a log having been caught short following a particularly heavy Friday night on the beer and curry.

The worst place I ever has one was the main railway station in Minsk on the way back from a Scotland game after pretty much a week solid on the batter with some choice east European food thrown in for good measure.

One of those squat down type arrangements and they gave you two TWO! bits of bum paper on the way in. Very lucky I've got a degree in bum paper origami or it could have got very messy. The squat down bowl seemed to amplify the noise ten fold as well and half the railway station seems to be looking at me on the way out.

A very memorable jobby.