New Jagscast Available

jagscast

You can download the latest Jagscast here:

Jagscast

"O Fenomeno!"

In this episode:

VBL, Manly J Panda, David "Vanilla Sky" Ferguson, Cowie and Donald "Marc Corcoran" Balatoni discuss their favourite strikers to don the rella, new nicknames for the players, and big bust ups that they'd like to see.

Edited by jagscast

Excellent timing, I was struggling for something to listen to tomorrow since James Richardson is on holiday from the Guardian's Football Weekly podcast.

I would just like to say that I thought Rushden did an excellent job. Not AC Jimbo by any stretch of the imagination, but the boy did well.

I handed over the Alan Dickson interview to Craig in August, as I was led to believe that he was involved in the jagscast. When you guys didn't receive it you could have let me know!

Craig was (is) in charge of hosting. We just presumed he'd put it up as a standalone special Jagscast. Things went on hold a bit when the Club expressed interest in going further with it, but that interest dissipated with nothing happening.

Edited by Woodstock Jag

I'd like to echo what Graeme has said, the disc was handed to Goblin who was hosting the pod on THW at the time. He had put it on hold due to a potential link up with the club.

We got fed up waiting, so decided to bash out a new "unofficial" pod. We have now made arrangements to air the interiew ourselves.