Match On?

honved

Ok Just a gentle wind up, but after having travelled on Stagecoach from and to Edinburgh last time round, forgive my cynicism.

Mr McCall is indicating that with the exception of Donnelly we will have a fully fit squad to choose from (although I'm not sure if anyone is on a ban at present). So does that mean a cavalier up and at em approach against what is universally suggested is a "stuffy" Dundee squad? I hope so.

Ok Just a gentle wind up, but after having travelled on Stagecoach from and to Edinburgh last time round, forgive my cynicism.

Mr McCall is indicating that with the exception of Donnelly we will have a fully fit squad to choose from (although I'm not sure if anyone is on a ban at present). So does that mean a cavalier up and at em approach against what is universally suggested is a "stuffy" Dundee squad? I hope so.

McCall said Kinniburgh is injured - and he is also on a ban. Good timing Willie, make sure you're fit for when your time's up!

Can't see any reason why the match shouldn't be on. Weather very mild through here and only a wee bit of rain. Forecast mainly dry tomorrow.