Thinking Outside The Box

Gimp

here, see instead of all these crazy fundraisers, wid it not be easier if we all just went into our pocket and gave thistle sum money and saved all the effort of a fun day etc. i know the fun day is about drummin up fans but i dont reckon anyone will be there unless they are a fan already. why dont we all just go into our pocket and give thistle it? u'll all probably start talkin about shares and everything but **** shares, the future of our club is at stake. we want to keep the boys we have and maybe add a few more and challenge next year. so why don't we all just dig into our pocket and give thistle money?:thinking:

Edited by Gimp

Give the club money and get the square root of f*ck all in return. That's thinking out of the box, is it? :thinking:

;)

I feel like I've been doing that for a while now and most Jags shareholders have been doing it for god knows how long. Thing is, there's nothing stopping anyone rolling up and buying a dozen matchday tickets and using just the one. Hefty gifties to the club might fall onto HMRC's radar.

Fundraisers are there because fans are usually after something than mere entertainment - meeting the players, catching up with friends and so on. There's also that rare commodity called 'enjoyment', missing on matchdays but usually there on fun days.

this is a really grand idea gimp (so succinct), if you wish to hand over large amounts of spondulix, i say, go on, feel free.

and regarding your other three questions;

1. yes, you should keep taking the tablets.

2. not while the train is standing in the station.

3. no, you will not grow hair on the palm of your hand.

Having just dug into my trouser pocket I would like to donate 6 Mayfair, a half pack of Polo mints, a lighter (temperamental) and a Zonecard (16 days left on it). They can’t have my phone, I’m not that big a fan. My keys and wallet are in my jacket pocket I’m afraid.

here, see instead of all these crazy fundraisers, wid it not be easier if we all just went into our pocket and gave thistle sum money and saved all the effort of a fun day etc. i know the fun day is about drummin up fans but i dont reckon anyone will be there unless they are a fan already. why dont we all just go into our pocket and give thistle it? u'll all probably start talkin about shares and everything but **** shares, the future of our club is at stake. we want to keep the boys we have and maybe add a few more and challenge next year. so why don't we all just dig into our pocket and give thistle money?:thinking:

You first, how much???

Having just dug into my trouser pocket I would like to donate 6 Mayfair, a half pack of Polo mints, a lighter (temperamental) and a Zonecard (16 days left on it). They can’t have my phone, I’m not that big a fan. My keys and wallet are in my jacket pocket I’m afraid.

huzzah huzzah! at least you are making an effort