Hope You Have A Great Day Stu

lennythistle

My brother in law, Stewart McDonald, will be in the JH today cheering on the jags.

This time last Saturday his 3 week old son , Hamish, was being rushed to Yorkhill in an ambulance. He spent a few days in intensive care. Thankfully the wee fella showed plenty of fight and is now back home with his mum and dad and 2yr old brother.

It has obviously been a very tough week for the family and I know Stu was very flat, particularly during the earlier part of the week.

So glad wee Hamish is now home and will be spending today with his mum and my parents while Stu takes a wee break and heads to Firhill.

Here's hoping he comes home celebrating a well deserved win, and has a great end to a very tough week.

There may be a wee announcement for him at some point today, wishing him, my sis and the kids (particularly wee Hamish) all the best. Give them a wee cheer if you hear it.

Mon the Jags ............ MON WEE HAMISH

Got Text from Stu to say there was a massive round of applause for wee Hamish.

Indeed there was a grand round of applause. Fingers are crossed the worst is duly over :thumbsup2: . Sorry the result from Firhill was hardly a fairytale ending to such a traumatic week but the kid's improving health is of unmeasurable more importance.