New Bathroom Supply + Fit

brodieboy

Morning All,

I am looking for a costing for an upstairs bathroom refurb (of course then subject to an onsite inspection). My flat is a G20 postcode.

I have estimated my walls to be 15sqm, Floor to be 3sqm and bath to be 1.5-1.7m in length.

Walls: Require Adhesive, Grout, Trims, Silicon, 333x250 bumby white gloss tiles (or equivalent), removal of existing tiles/wallpaper etc (includes new plasterboard/wall skimming where required) and Tiling Labour

Floors: Require Adhesive, Grout, Plywood, Tiles 450 x 250 beige (or other dark colour) and Tiling Labour

Suite: Require Acrylic Bath 1500 or 1700, Front Panel, Mixer Taps, Bath Screen with towel Rail, Heated Towel Radiator Curved/straight 600 x 450, Chrome Rad valves, Sink with Ped, sink mixer tap, Push button basin waste, pop up bath waste, Triton T80Z electric shower 8.5 kw / or bar mixer shower (or equivalent parts), Plumbing materials (ie valves, pipe, traps etc) Plumbing labour, extractor fan into loft space all to be supplied and fully fitted.

Ceiling: Require White ash panelled ceiling with 4 shower safe chrome downlights (or equivalent) and install labour.

Waste Disposal (if not included in cost)

Total estimate = ?

Should you have any queries, please ask.

Thanks in advance

It's not gonna be pleasant. I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, chief. I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, be on welfare the whole winter. I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates, there's just too many captains on this island. Ten thousand dollars for me by myself. For that you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing.

:thumbsup2: