Now The Teams Are Out

lennythistle

I was the keeper for the rumour mongers and speculators but I have now dropped out :(

I'm in Rumour-Mongers and Speculators - do we not have a keeper!? :frantic:

My name is also spelled wrongly - anyone know the best way to contact Charlie etc. - [email protected] doesn't seem to be working anymore.

Edited by MerryHell

I'm in the jags trust team aswell! I can play pretty much anywhere apart from in goal,CB or CM. Does Black tops mean we have to wear our own black tops? :thinking:

the way i've read it is that we have to bring our own tops and then for the two teams in the final they will get a full set of strips to wear.

Teams to wear black could surely wear the camouflage top !

I'm really looking forward to this .....but dreading it at the same time.

the way i've read it is that we have to bring our own tops and then for the two teams in the final they will get a full set of strips to wear.

Teams to wear black could surely wear the camouflage top !

I'm really looking forward to this .....but dreading it at the same time.

I don't have the camouflage top don't like so didn't but it, for my black top I was thinking the away top from 2nd division championship winning side with the red and yellow stripes across it like a sash and dh Morris on front.

I don't have the camouflage top don't like so didn't but it, for my black top I was thinking the away top from 2nd division championship winning side with the red and yellow stripes across it like a sash and dh Morris on front.

good top. Posted on another thread next season's away top is meant to be similar to that. Guy at club shop told me.

Good for you for still getting into top from 2nd div winning side...........not a chance i'd be able to do that...the years have not been kind.

good top. Posted on another thread next season's away top is meant to be similar to that. Guy at club shop told me.

Good for you for still getting into top from 2nd div winning side...........not a chance i'd be able to do that...the years have not been kind.

The wife doesn't agree that it's a good thing I still fit into it but I say it's cause my diet has been working for 10 years!