Team For Dundee

Mr Bunny

Think our thin squad forces 4-3-3 again...

Fox

Kinniburgh Balatoni Archibald Boyle

Cairney Erskine Campbell

Doolan Grehan Stewart

Subs: Scully Flannigan Fraser Burns McGeogh

Flannigan fit again, or at least able to turn out but probably not start. It's possible we might see Lochhead in instead of Burns to give more cover for the defence.

Think our thin squad forces 4-3-3 again...

Fox

Cairney Erskine Campbell

Doolan Grehan Stewart

Subs: Scully Flannigan Fraser Burns McGeogh

Flannigan fit again, or at least able to turn out but probably not start. It's possible we might see Lochhead in instead of Burns to give more cover for the defence.

Not sure Jackie will go with the same formation. Maybe Doolan or Grehan and Stewart up front wi Flannigan wide left, Campbell wide right and Erskine and Cairney in the middle....same back 4 tho.

A win would pretty much secure 4th coz I can't see Queens or Morton getting anything from Raith and Dunfermline...but you never know.

I see it as the same team, but more the formation below, which was how it appeared on Saturday to me. Perhaps Flannigan could come in to replace Campbell as Dundee will have much more attacking threat than Morton and it might not be best to put a youngster up against them. I'd prefer to keep Campbell in though. Stewart was good in the wide role and Erskine and Grehan suit the free-er roles they were given.

Fox

Cairney Campbell

Erskine

Grehan............Stewart

Doolan

I see it as the same team, but more the formation below, which was how it appeared on Saturday to me. Perhaps Flannigan could come in to replace Campbell as Dundee will have much more attacking threat than Morton and it might not be best to put a youngster up against them. I'd prefer to keep Campbell in though. Stewart was good in the wide role and Erskine and Grehan suit the free-er roles they were given.

Fox

Cairney Campbell

Erskine

Grehan............Stewart

Doolan

Have you been reading this, twinny? Actually. I think the guy has it close to spot on.

I would start the McGeough and Flannigan who (like Stewart) are playing for contracts.

Fox

McGeough

Kinniburgh

Archibald

Boyle

Flannigan

Campbell

Cairney

Erskine

Stewart

Doolan

Subs - Scully, Lochhead, Balatoni, Grehan, Fraser/Burns

Have you been reading this, twinny? Actually. I think the guy has it close to spot on.

I have a feeling I was sitting with the guy that wrote it at the game, 'cause we both said that (about the formation) during the game, and I remember him being quite angry at Archie getting out of position too!

The formation switched between the one I wrote and the one in the original post, as said by Scheidtcast the formation is very fluid due to the free roles. I feel this might be what we see mostly next season, provided we have the correct personnel, which it seems we will.