Firhill Cup Today!

Sunny spells and showers forecast. Fingers crossed! Am sure it will be on tho

Is it going to be on, its absolutely pissing down outside, i dont mind playing in the rain but for all the rest of the fun day its not exactly the weather.

Edited by davemains

Sunny spells and showers forecast. Fingers crossed! Am sure it will be on tho

hope so looking forward to playing just ive got a two year old daughter and was wanting to bring her and got some friends and family coming along with young kids and its not really the weather for them.

hope so looking forward to playing just ive got a two year old daughter and was wanting to bring her and got some friends and family coming along with young kids and its not really the weather for them.

What time does the The Jags Trust (black tops) game kick off bud? One of my mate's is in it.

• Administrators

Is it going to be on, its absolutely pissing down outside, i dont mind playing in the rain but for all the rest of the fun day its not exactly the weather.

Hi,

I've just spoke to Charlie and it will still go ahead.

Good luck to everyone that's playing!

Cheers

An absolutely superb day, really enjoyed it. Scored a goal , Got to the final unfortunately beaten on penalties but can't complain as i S*** out of taking one myself. Full credit to the organisers, a great idea hopefully happen again next year.

you guys played well -it was a close game!

you guys played well -it was a close game!

Can't thank Charlie and Stuart enough. Great day for me playing at Firhill in the same team as my Grandson, a memory that will live forever. Delighted to see Charlie's nephew and Alec's grandson scoring 4 goals in one game. Brilliant.

Can't thank Charlie and Stuart enough. Great day for me playing at Firhill in the same team as my Grandson, a memory that will live forever. Delighted to see Charlie's nephew and Alec's grandson scoring 4 goals in one game. Brilliant.

Really was it ? You just think of the poor keeper.....The pain he is in....the waking at 3am this morning in tears.....the fact his 2 yr old son keeps telling everyone he saw that his daddy was rolling about in the mud .....even after the 4th and i tried to catch the little wipper snapper and throttle him...I nearly had a heart attack !!

I WILL NEVER LIVE THIS DOWN. HE'S RUINED MY LIFE !!!!!

Really was it ? You just think of the poor keeper.....The pain he is in....the waking at 3am this morning in tears.....the fact his 2 yr old son keeps telling everyone he saw that his daddy was rolling about in the mud .....even after the 4th and i tried to catch the little wipper snapper and throttle him...I nearly had a heart attack !!

:lol: a hat-trick in one game on the Firhill pitch and shipping 4 goals to a 'little whipper snapper' in the next....how very Thistle of you. Wish I had stayed a bit longer now.

Maybe Mrs Lennythistle will get a bit of respite from you crowing about the time you scored a hat-trick at Firhill...she has the perfect put down now :D

Edited by Steven H

Ooops. Sorry buddy. From where I was sitting his finishing was clinical. There was nothing you could do (hope this sounds convincing). You're a top man and played the game in the right spirit.

:lol: a hat-trick in one game on the Firhill pitch and shipping 4 goals to a 'little whipper snapper' in the next....how very Thistle of you. Wish I had stayed a bit longer now.

Maybe Mrs Lennythistle will get a bit of respite from you crowing about the time you scored a hat-trick at Firhill...she has the perfect put down now :D

Knowing you had left and never witnessed it, has eased the pain somewhat. LOL