Did Anyone Hear?

Wasn't paying much attention to BBC Scotland news but I overheard that one MSP getting sworn in today was wearing Partick Thistle tartan. Not sure who this politician of sartorial elegance is tho' I think it might be Humza Yousaf.

Anyone confirm?

Yup and I think you are spot on with the name too :D

Wasn't paying much attention to BBC Scotland news but I overheard that one MSP getting sworn in today was wearing Partick Thistle tartan. Not sure who this politician of sartorial elegance is tho' I think it might be Humza Yousaf.

Anyone confirm?

A quick google gets you to his twitter, and confirms it.

15 minutes ago he tweeted "Even though not a Jag at heart it certainly went well with the outfit and delighted to have represented!" in reply to a tweet to him from Big Al in Airdrie who'd said "Well done to @HumzaYousaf for donning the Partick Thistle tartan for his swearing in today."

http://twitter.com/#!/HumzaYousaf

What was it: Tie? Scarf? Kilt? Handkerchief? Underpants?

That thing that goes over the shoulder, feel very un-Scottish for not knowing what it's called tho (especially since I wore the exact same thing on my wedding day)...I wana say lanyard but not sure whether it is right or even whether I've spelled it correctly :(