The British Rule Of Non-Eu Players Is Crazy

sigesige00

It is very difficult for non-EU football players to get a work-OK Visa. It requires the 75% appearance of his national team's international A matches. Such players are very limited.

There is no reason for such a strict limitation of non-EU players. The rule of nationalities should be abolished (the Belgian league has abolished it), and players from all over the world should be allowed to play.

I hope to see Japanese/Korean players at Partick Thistle and Queen's Park.

It is very difficult for non-EU football players to get a work-OK Visa. It requires the 75% appearance of his national team's international A matches. Such players are very limited.

There is no reason for such a strict limitation of non-EU players. The rule of nationalities should be abolished (the Belgian league has abolished it), and players from all over the world should be allowed to play.

i agree, we should bring in the same rules for EU players as well to make it fair :thumbsup2:

Does it really matter though when there is a near limitless supply of EU players? If anything we're probably likely to see rules brought in further constricting the use of foreign players, rather than a relaxing of the law.

To be honest it's all to do with regulations surrounding the European Union, to be a union you need to be equal and with people allowed to pass freely into countries throughout the EU it makes it much easier than Asians, South Americans, Americans and Arabs wanting to come to European countries, footballers or bricklayers, same outcome, sadly.

Edited by Jeehon