Tickets For Old Trafford

Monifieth Jag

Anyone been?

I am going down south with the family in October - Man U are at home the weekend we are down so would like to take the kids to the game

How easy/ difficult is it to get tickets? (Its norwich they are playing), I presume going though the club itself is the best way to go?, are there any other reliable sources of tickets? how far in advance do they tend to sell the tickets

Thanks in advance for any help

Anyone been?

I am going down south with the family in October - Man U are at home the weekend we are down so would like to take the kids to the game

How easy/ difficult is it to get tickets? (Its norwich they are playing), I presume going though the club itself is the best way to go?, are there any other reliable sources of tickets? how far in advance do they tend to sell the tickets

Thanks in advance for any help

yeah me and my bro went down in january for the man utd vs stoke game. we had booked via thomas cook which included a nights stay in the 'thistle ' hotel aswell. you shouldnt have any problems getting tickets if they are playing norwich, just check the website to see when tickets go on general sale. the stadium tour and museum are superb, what a stadium. i dont think they do the tours on matchdays though.

Edited by jags on tour

• 3 weeks later...

yeah me and my bro went down in january for the man utd vs stoke game. we had booked via thomas cook which included a nights stay in the 'thistle ' hotel aswell. you shouldnt have any problems getting tickets if they are playing norwich, just check the website to see when tickets go on general sale. the stadium tour and museum are superb, what a stadium. i dont think they do the tours on matchdays though.

I don't think it'll be as easy as you might think. I've been down a few times for games, but i have a One United membership that allows me to buy tickets that are on general sale, but these tend to be the midweek Carling Cup games.

Any league games that I get tickets for are through Viagogo on my membership and the fees that they charge stick about £10-£15 on the price of the ticket.

The only game i have got a ticket for that i didn't need to use my membership for was a pre-season friendly with Valencia a couple of years ago.

It may be worth phoning up nearer the time to see if there are any tickets, but i'd suggest a better bet would be to go to the stadium on the day as there will be folk selling tickets outside.

Edited to add; A One United membership is circa £40 a season and only entitles you to one ticket per membership.

Edited by redandyellowallover

I'd like to go to Old Trafford Cricket Ground to watch an ODI. Is there such an opportunity in a foreseeable future?

I had the pleasure of attending a works management event at the cricket ground. The conference hall overlooks the ground and there's also a hotel there as well; which I recall was actually quite nice. The work was paying but I think accommodation and the restaurant were pretty expensive.

The experience could have been good fun but as the event related to "the action centred leader" (which I'm anything but) was one load of pi**! Okay, I also got seriously p***** and decided it would be sensible to have a p*** on the crease. However, I couldn't quite work out where it was in the dark, so just went for it on the grass. Problem was that a number of colleagues were standing overlooking the cricket ground and watched the display. And I wonder why I no longer drink!