£114,000,000

Firhillista

http://business.scotsman.com/economics/Norman-Springford-says-business-leaders.6787289.jp

Now, it's not that I think that we should expect someone to come along with loads-a-money and start buying really good players who'll take us up into the Premier League and I know that Dundee tried that and it was a disaster, but...

Bloody hell! What would you do with £114 million?

(And he's talking mince, by the way, about corporation tax..)

http://business.scotsman.com/economics/Norman-Springford-says-business-leaders.6787289.jp

Now, it's not that I think that we should expect someone to come along with loads-a-money and start buying really good players who'll take us up into the Premier League and I know that Dundee tried that and it was a disaster, but...

Bloody hell! What would you do with £114 million?

(And he's talking mince, by the way, about corporation tax..)

I would be welcoming him back on to the board!!

I would be welcoming him back on to the board!!

Anybody with any sense knows that investing in a football club is throwing your money down a black hole. Having said that, only 1 of the 114 would make a huge difference to us. I guess his business sense rules his head, and we can just dream on.

If I ever won big on the lottery I'd give Thistle a chunk but keep quiet about it as I'd get nothing but grief otherwise, and become the devil incarnate to a lot of supporters. It would be nice to have that chance one day, but I'm not holding my breath.

If I ever won big on the lottery I'd give Thistle a chunk but keep quiet about it as I'd get nothing but grief otherwise

Think that would be the same for most jags fans. Will as usual buy a few Euromillions tix on Tuesday, in the hope that the £85,000,000 jackpot is destined for me!!

Think that would be the same for most jags fans. Will as usual buy a few Euromillions tix on Tuesday, in the hope that the £85,000,000 jackpot is destined for me!!

£114 mill would only make our wonderful club big, brash and vulgar, We already have TWO of them in Glasgow :D

Anybody with any sense knows that investing in a football club is throwing your money down a black hole. Having said that, only 1 of the 114 would make a huge difference to us. I guess his business sense rules his head, and we can just dream on.

He wouldn't miss less than 1% of his worth in reality.

"Apex Hotels saw pre-tax profits soar 163 per cent to £7.1 million in the year to April."

£114 mill would only make our wonderful club big, brash and vulgar, We already have TWO of them in Glasgow :D

I'd welcome that though, and use it to promote values totally opposed to the ugly sisters, ideally grinding them into the dust. Who am I kidding though? The bigots know they're bigoted and revel in it, though I'd hope to attract hundreds of thousands of the fair minded along to a new and vibrant Firhill, taking on the cream of Europe, preventing the uglies from ever getting near the Chumps League again, and...and...

(Nurse!!!!! Nurse!!!!! The screens!!!!! Bring sedation!!!!!)

Edited by beep0608

I'd welcome that though, and use it to promote values totally opposed to the ugly sisters, ideally grinding them into the dust. Who am I kidding though? The bigots know they're bigoted and revel in it, though I'd hope to attract hundreds of thousands of the fair minded along to a new and vibrant Firhill, taking on the cream of Europe, preventing the uglies from ever getting near the Chumps League again, and...and...

(Nurse!!!!! Nurse!!!!! The screens!!!!! Bring sedation!!!!!)

Oh! Stop please. Ive just had a wet dream of this. Mind you it was nice, but crushing when I woke up :(