Craigan Special

jagscast

Yeah that was Declan, who was the other boy with no number,

Just checked it was Lindsay, wasn't impressed.

Apparently he had a dodgy game against Blyth too but he's young and will most likely be back up for Sinclair...who does look like a prospect.

Left back is sorted(ish), centre half is sorted at least til January wi Balatoni signing so that leaves right back cover, which Campbell could provide if necessary (can Balatoni not play right back too?). There's a touch of Scot Boyd about the boy Gallacher and if there is room in the budget I'd say he'd be another good 'future prospect' signing and back-up to the other 3 centre halfs.

There's a touch of Scot Boyd about the boy Gallacher and if there is room in the budget I'd say he'd be another good 'future prospect' signing and back-up to the other 3 centre halfs.

Is he not a Celtic player we're looking to get on loan? Or has he been released?

I thought we looked decent enough against better opposition.

We wont win any leagues however, without a stiker. The ball gets forward well throught the midfield, and the same old problem occurs, that the forwards seem to need about 10 meters free around them to turn and hit a shot.

Sinclair loooked like a good find, Campbell seemed ok, got done a few times by their no 10.

I like the look of the boy Gallacher, he's my mates cousin but iv never seen him play. He was very confident and was reading the game well. and got forward with some determination for the corners, I reckon if the club put a decent deal down he would snap it up.

The other trialist was poor.

Agree with you completely about Gallacher, hope we do sign him up. Am I right in thinking he is only about 18? Looked like he could be a fantastic find like Sinclair.

Regarding the other trialist I dont think there was one, I thought I saw Shaun Fraser wear a strip that didnt have a number at the back, not sure if you were referring to him as a possible trialist or if you were getting mixed up with Johnny Lindsay.

• 3 weeks later...

Folks,

I doubt many regular visitors to this forum will be personally interested but the (signed) kits worn by the Motherwell players against Partick Thistle at Fir Park on Wednesday 13/07/2011, are now on sale on ebay. If you know any 'Well fans who aren't aware of this yet (although we are trying to use every possible means to let them know) then we would appreciate a wee nod. All monies made are going in to the Testimonial Fund. A search of 'Motherwell FC' on ebay will find them.

Anyway, thanks again and the very best of luck for the rest of Season 2011/12.