New Away Kit?

redhulk44

Does anyone know what colour the new away kit will be, will it be black and pink?

Greaves have the last away shirt reduced to 20 quid, did anyone actually like it and buy it? :thumbdown:

i actually liked the last away kit and bought it , not sure what new one will be like but hopefully just as eccentric and different.................

Does anyone know what colour the new away kit will be, will it be black and pink?

Greaves have the last away shirt reduced to 20 quid, did anyone actually like it and buy it? :thumbdown:

That's what I love, different tastes and opinions. For me the pink camouflage was a horror, maybe, probably the worst kit we've ever had, though I thought the pink hoops were kinda cool, though I didn't buy it. The pink camo was like an 80s throwback, the decade that taste forgot, not least in fitba kits. Anyway, opinions are like...

I'm not sure about the new kit yet. Don't mind it so far, but to be honest I hope we revert back to hoops or something else next season, and I suspect we will.

Edited by beep0608

That's what I love, different tastes and opinions. For me the pink camouflage was a horror, maybe, probably the worst kit we've ever had, though I thought the pink hoops were kinda cool, though I didn't buy it. The pink camo was like an 80s throwback, the decade that taste forgot, not least in fitba kits. Anyway, opinions are like...

I'm not sure about the new kit yet. Don't mind it so far, but to be honest I hope we revert back to hoops or something else next season, and I suspect we will.

The last away top looked like a bad case of psoriasis

im guessing the away shirt will be black greaves said they are using the home shorts and socks for the away strip to keep costs down for fans how good of them a new home and away shirt every season.looking forward too away strip home top is terrible!

im guessing the away shirt will be black greaves said they are using the home shorts and socks for the away strip to keep costs down for fans how good of them a new home and away shirt every season.looking forward too away strip home top is terrible!

I think its the best home top we have had for a long time!