Here We Go Again!

Big Dave

Well, here goes another season of ups and downs! My 39th season of getting excited, usually only to be shot down in flames come September. Got a good feeling this year(as I do every year ) who cares anyway, we as fans are the dogs bollocks , the best in Scotland bar none, I love being part of the best club in the world, whatever happens, we're the best, so enjoy whatever journey we go on this year. My favourite clip on you tube is still Damons goal at Ibrox, just soak in that passion when he scores. A jag till I die, good luck fellow bloods, Big Dave x

yeah im really looking forward to the game tomorrow, I was only at 9 league games all last season and wasnt too bothered about missing matches but when there's no footie on all summer at all, not the chance to get a coupon on etc, it gets a bit boring over the summer. heading over to my bro's to watch the gers match, have a few beers then over to Firhill for the game. Saturdays as it should be! Here's hoping a year tonight we are looking forward to our opening SPL fixture. Jackie Mac's RednYellaArmy