Time For Europa (Billy Allan To Take Stock)

ayrshire jag

That's exactly why he said it. Just like most taxi drivers on an Old Firm weekend.

You can see the shock on their face in the mirror when they realise they have made a c*nt of it and they have an actual Jags fan in their taxi. It's that look that says "shit, how unlucky have I been here"!!

They then backtrack at a furious pace, 'i've no been in years though, not since (a Thistle player from the early 90's whose name they can remember) was playing', or 'I stopped going when I took up the taxi game in the 70's'

Nae bother mate. Geez ma change.

I'd imagine they'd have been told to expect the begging letters, but if he is a Jags fan, a cash injection to the club doesn't come under that category. Thistle would be in the top 3 priorities, family, friends, Thistle. Then all the charity shite can be dealt with later if you so choose.

Charity Shite.

Class.

I'd imagine they'd have been told to expect the begging letters, but if he is a Jags fan, a cash injection to the club doesn't come under that category. Thistle would be in the top 3 priorities, family, friends, Thistle. Then all the charity shite can be dealt with later if you so choose.

:clapping: