Hospitality Today

Big Dave

I took my sister in law and her 2 kids to hospitality today and I have to say that the whole experience was absolutely first class from start to finish. A big thank you to Ami and the gang for all the care and attention to us all day. My family are all from Leeds and have been to a few Leeds and Huddersfield games but after today have become staunch Jags fans. They loved the tour of the ground and the kids were whisked away to meet the manager. Ian Maxwell kept coming over to chat to us and make a fuss, Robert Reid was fantastic as usual. Jack won a ball at the end of the game and big Aaron presented it to him and signed his programme. The chairman came over and thanked them from coming to see us , the whole afternoon was just fantastic. My sister in law summed it up by saying that she felt that it was a brilliant family club and the kids now can't wait to come back. Well done to all involved.

Great to hear, a lot of hard work went into getting everything right for today's game & good to hear that it seems to have worked!

Any idea who won the draw for the back of shirt sponsor?

I think it was Scotcall or something similar?

My first time at hospitality, and weirdly the only Jags fan at the table. Great time, well organised and the food was pretty good

Edited by davemains

I took my sister in law and her 2 kids to hospitality today and I have to say that the whole experience was absolutely first class from start to finish. A big thank you to Ami and the gang for all the care and attention to us all day. My family are all from Leeds and have been to a few Leeds and Huddersfield games but after today have become staunch Jags fans. They loved the tour of the ground and the kids were whisked away to meet the manager. Ian Maxwell kept coming over to chat to us and make a fuss, Robert Reid was fantastic as usual. Jack won a ball at the end of the game and big Aaron presented it to him and signed his programme. The chairman came over and thanked them from coming to see us , the whole afternoon was just fantastic. My sister in law summed it up by saying that she felt that it was a brilliant family club and the kids now can't wait to come back. Well done to all involved.

Hope the pics with Rowson turned out ok!

Was it Sutton Group?

I'm working away at the moment and got an e-mail from my gaffer yesterday saying that he just got confirmation that the company was sponsoring the home shirts for the season. Wondered what he was on about but it didn't dawn on me that it was maybe the back of shirts?

Was it Sutton Group?

I'm working away at the moment and got an e-mail from my gaffer yesterday saying that he just got confirmation that the company was sponsoring the home shirts for the season. Wondered what he was on about but it didn't dawn on me that it was maybe the back of shirts?

They were in the draw, cheers. :thumbsup2:

David Beattie says in the programme that around 50 tickets where sold at £750 a pop. Assuming 50 is the actual figure and not rounded up that makes £37,500.

Think that was the plan - Ian Maxwell had said to me it was 30 in the end up. Sutton group rings a bell! think it was one for the home shirts and someone else for the away. Should find out this weekend!!!

Think that was the plan - Ian Maxwell had said to me it was 30 in the end up. Sutton group rings a bell! think it was one for the home shirts and someone else for the away. Should find out this weekend!!!

If this turns out to be true, and with me being the ONLY Jags fan in the company, do you think I'd get a shout if they get a day in hospitality or anything? No danger!!!!