Matchday Birthday

Cyril Blakey

My son wants to know about the Young Thistle Scheme members matchday birthday option, can anyone tell me about it and can my son have a birthday party at Firhill?

The original Junior Jags has a birthday party every month. So if your child's birthday was in May

then he'd go to May party etc. However,they stopped it years ago.

My son wants to know about the Young Thistle Scheme members matchday birthday option, can anyone tell me about it and can my son have a birthday party at Firhill?

Would be worth emailing Ami or Ian Maxwell at the club to see what they offer. Ami's email is on the website or message me and I'll send them on

What do they do now, do they announce the birthday at half time?

there is an xmas party but no birthday parties. They don't announce birthday's as part of the young jags....Wee mac Bees membership but if you contacted the club they would make an announcement for you. Tom Hosie posts on here and I'm sure he would arrange an announcement over PA system for your wee lad on his big day.

My kids have been young jags members since it started (registered my son as a young jag before i registered his birth !!) and my eldest was also part of the 800 club jnr jags scheme. They love being part of the club.

there is an xmas party but no birthday parties. They don't announce birthday's as part of the young jags....Wee mac Bees membership but if you contacted the club they would make an announcement for you. Tom Hosie posts on here and I'm sure he would arrange an announcement over PA system for your wee lad on his big day.

My kids have been young jags members since it started (registered my son as a young jag before i registered his birth !!) and my eldest was also part of the 800 club jnr jags scheme. They love being part of the club.

How many Young Jags members are there? They should do one of those events where they put a Thistle XI on the pitch against a gaggle of kids. I think Inter did this recently against a couple hundred Chinese kids? It makes for a fun spectacle an is a neat way to drum up some good press.

How many Young Jags members are there? They should do one of those events where they put a Thistle XI on the pitch against a gaggle of kids. I think Inter did this recently against a couple hundred Chinese kids? It makes for a fun spectacle an is a neat way to drum up some good press.

Real Madrid is who you're thinking of

cyril, as per earlier suggestions contact Ami at the club re a party, I'm sure the club will help. For half time announcement just contact Lance gilmour (you'll find him in the members section on here) Lance does the PA and is always looking for announcements etc. exually Tom Hosie will gladly put a mention (and photo) in the program for you

all the best

cyril, as per earlier suggestions contact Ami at the club re a party, I'm sure the club will help. For half time announcement just contact Lance gilmour (you'll find him in the members section on here) Lance does the PA and is always looking for announcements etc. exually Tom Hosie will gladly put a mention (and photo) in the program for you

all the best

Hi Martin, Thanks for all the information, will contact Lance before my sons birthday. :thumbsup2:

The 'Young Thistle' area of the official site is well out of date and there's no mention of the Wee MacBees from what I can find and no form to download to get kids registered in it.

That will be sorted soon, as mentioned on another thread, the OS is in the process of being updated.

If anyone would like a Wee Macb form sent out to them send me a PM & I'll send one out to you, currently in the process of sending letters out to the names & addresses we have from previous seasons.