Charity Auctions - Including Ryan Conroy's Thistle Boots

Hey Folks...

I've never had as big an auction as this, with a staggering 357 awesome signed items up for grabs right now as I aim to raise as much money as I can for my chosen charities. I'm supporting Maggie's Centres, Children with Cancer UK and Great Ormond St Hospital and this Sunday I will be running my third marathon in four weeks so this is the BIG push to raise as much as I can on the back of those events.

Included in the auctions are the boots Ryan Conroy wore during his loan spell at Firhill and indeed still have some of the turf on them.

Both of the boots are signed in black marker, and were handed over within minutes of the final match of the season ending.

Those boots and the other items (including a match worn QPR shirt from Paddy Kenny) can be found via my official website TWELVEBY12

Thanks, please do have a look.

RM

PS - if you're feeling like supporting a great cause, pick up your phone and text TBYT99 £3 to 70070 - it's totally free to use, and for the price of a drink you'll help a great cause via JustGiving :)

who's ryan conroy?

good luck with the auction.

Conroy was loaned to us from celtic, played 15 games in the second half of 2009/10 season.didny kick a ball for us and then went to Queens and scored on his debut, wiki says he scored 3 in 11 games for queens and he's now at dungdee.

.... conrad's boots are in the auction aswell.