Frazers Back

thistle4tw

Linsay, a left back or centre half, could do a job based on a few of your mates who are sainst fans? on what basis is that!! He only played reserve level, yet a player who helped a team get promoted from 1 league below us, your writing him off?

he didnt just play reserve level. i just don't rate bannigan based on what ive seen i want a chance to see lindsay. btw youre saying im writing bannigan off im not ive seen him and don't like him. i want a chance to see lindsay before i write him off.

We have seen Lindsay play up at Hamilton in the cup, for me not as good a left back as Aaron, solid enough yes but not good enough to dislodge Aaron just yet. Play him in his best position and see what he does, not play him in a role that he either hasnt played or hasnt played in a while. And how many senior appearances had linsay made for Saints?

We have seen Lindsay play up at Hamilton in the cup, for me not as good a left back as Aaron, solid enough yes but not good enough to dislodge Aaron just yet. Play him in his best position and see what he does, not play him in a role that he either hasnt played or hasnt played in a while. And how many senior appearances had linsay made for Saints?

didnt see him that game we should give him more than one chance and yes playing him in his regular position would be ideal. but how many apps he made for saints or not doesnt matter i was told when he signed he wasn't a bad player and was played in midfield one night and did no bad.

Bannigan played midfield more than once for Ayr and done that good he was brought back once his loan had ended. Im not saying that either is a bad player but Lindsay for midfield? Nah we ave enough cover there with Cairney, Rowser, Paton, Bannigan, MacBeth, Erskine, O'Donnell

i only suggested him for midfield because the guys in the thread earlier on were discussing who to replace hutton with and i merely suggested giving lindsay a bash in midfield. :unknw:

To be fair to Lindsay that night playing Sinclair as a wide midfielder was what really backfired. In turn tho' it didn't seem that silly an idea given that Aaron's forte appears to be as an attacking full back.

I've only seen Lindsay play in couple of friendlies (at Blyth & Grangemouth iirc) and yon Hamilton game. He looks to me that he could cover for Aaron or at a push, Archie. No way would the lad be asked to play in midfield and certainly at this point in his career not ahead of Bannigan.