Next 2 Games

Auld Jag

Our form this year so far has been poor,although i did feel with a bit of luck we could have beat Dundee in our last game at Firhill.I feel after our next 2 games both at Firhill will tell us how we are going to finish this season.A minimum of 4pts is required and if we got that or even 6pts imo we will finish either 5th or 6th.Anything less though i feel we will be in a battle to avoid a play off position,i feel that Ayr will go straight down.So lets get behind the team and hopefully cheer them on to 6pts.I know that this point has been made in other posts but i really do not see the point in getting theese loanees in from SPL clubs and either loaning our own young players out or not giving them a game at all.I really feel that the loanees we have have not added anything to our team at all and i would much prefer seeing our own young players playing.

Our form this year so far has been poor,although i did feel with a bit of luck we could have beat Dundee in our last game at Firhill.I feel after our next 2 games both at Firhill will tell us how we are going to finish this season.A minimum of 4pts is required and if we got that or even 6pts imo we will finish either 5th or 6th.Anything less though i feel we will be in a battle to avoid a play off position,i feel that Ayr will go straight down.So lets get behind the team and hopefully cheer them on to 6pts.I know that this point has been made in other posts but i really do not see the point in getting theese loanees in from SPL clubs and either loaning our own young players out or not giving them a game at all.I really feel that the loanees we have have not added anything to our team at all and i would much prefer seeing our own young players playing.

On the whole I would agree AJ, but the exception has been Kyle Hutton. Always thought when he went back to Greyskull we were gonna struggle and sadly that has been the case. Hutton was perfect for us as it allowed Rowser and Cairney freedom. The team has been a disaster since he left and that is no coincidence

Edited by Lindau