Falkirk V Partick Thistle: Live On Falkirk Tv

Falkirk_TV

Hi guys,

As with every Falkirk match this season, Falkirk TV will be broadcasting Saturday's match live for overseas supporters.

Over the last two seasons a large number of overseas Partick Thistle fans have taken the rare opportunity to watch their team live in action.

Once again we are offering a pay-per-view option priced at £7.99

Your pay-per-view ticket is valid for three days and so will also allow you to access all our on-demand content including a full re-run of Saturday's match from Sunday lunchtime and highlights from 4.45pm on Sunday.

Edited to add - We have moved to a new website since our last meeting, you can now find us @ www.falkirkfc.tv

Cheers,

The Falkirk TV Team

Edited by Falkirk_TV

Watched Falkirk TV today for the first time. Considering it is an amateur production it was good, although over priced by a few quid.

The main commentator, Andy, was not too biased and did well remembering all the players name correctly (apart from at the goal!) but the other guy was terrible. So biased to a point it became annoying. I found myself more happy when we got the penalty at it pissing him off than for actualy getting the penalty. A complete moron to say the least.

One thing is for sure, if you think it is bad looking over to an empty stand it is even worse looking out to a grass heap at Falkirk.

Watched Falkirk TV today for the first time. Considering it is an amateur production it was good, although over priced by a few quid.

The main commentator, Andy, was not too biased and did well remembering all the players name correctly (apart from at the goal!) but the other guy was terrible. So biased to a point it became annoying. I found myself more happy when we got the penalty at it pissing him off than for actualy getting the penalty. A complete moron to say the least.

One thing is for sure, if you think it is bad looking over to an empty stand it is even worse looking out to a grass heap at Falkirk.

Yes, it's even worse than the bing. At least Ross County will have a 4-sided stadium in the SPL. It'll be interesting to see what they do with it before the start of next season.