Game V Queen Of The South

Jackthejag

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear God Department,

May I belatedly draw your attention to an admin typo error up there?

Today you have made Saturday, Patrick Thistle day!. Tell St Patrick we're really grateful if you would.

High five's alround in fact

Humble servant Shuggie

Edited by Shuggie

Well done lads. That has certainly got me out of my death bed malaise. :head_ball: As usual, I'm going to be one of the first to throw a cup of ice water. How is it you can do that and manage to serve up some of the most insufferable crap I've seen in years - all in one season?

It's what happens when we support the best club in the world !!

What a funny wee fitba team we are. Absolutely no rhyme or reason to our results except I suppose that when Doolan and Erskine are playing well then the whole team plays well. I hope we can keep hold of them and Cairney for next season, we could be in with a shout.

Great result Jags. Bring on County!

it will be a shite crowd, last 2 home attendances for queens against raith:1561 and dundee 1682, would be surprised to see 1500 at the game. they were rotten when they beat us in the cup and still won, they are still shite bottom of the league with everything to play for, we've nothing to play for,theres no chance of us playing well 2 games in a row and we're hopeless away at Queens, everything points to defeat and a performance similar to what we had away at raith a few weeks ago.

Delighted to see your optimism rewarded.

it will be a shite crowd, last 2 home attendances for queens against raith:1561 and dundee 1682, would be surprised to see 1500 at the game. they were rotten when they beat us in the cup and still won, they are still shite bottom of the league with everything to play for, we've nothing to play for,theres no chance of us playing well 2 games in a row and we're hopeless away at Queens, everything points to defeat and a performance similar to what we had away at raith a few weeks ago.

Humble en croute pour Monsieur? :hypocrite::innocent2:

Edited to add: Dammit Jobby beat me to it :confused1:

Edited by hamiltonjag