Sinclair

mojo

I think that Aaron is being paid in Cadbury's chocolate and Clarks Desert Boots. Like anyone else no evidence to back this up. Just guessing.

Aaron has been offered "first dibs" on the weekly Alan Murray team thread, 10 cats, a PTFC email address, and a 3.1% share in Propco.

Awwwwww! You guys still in the huff puff with me?

I must have hurt your feeling disagreeing with you in previous threads given you are trolling my posts.

I think it is a possibility he is getting a cut of any transfer fee.

Looking it from purely Aaron’s point of view – he wants’ a move to a bigger club. Which if he gets then he could be looking at 10x his current wage (If he goes to the Championship maybe more). Why would he put an obstacle in the way of this move? For an increase in wages just for a few months?

This is why I think something like this been included in the deal.

Sorry, I was querying the specifics of your first sentence not whether Aaron's contract had riders that would be beneficial to him. What I was trying to get across was that there's a multitude of ways a contract could be drawn up that would be mutually acceptable to player and club. For instance he could have agreed something similar to Tuffey with a threshold that would allow plenty of room for a signing on fee with no cut/percentage of transfer.

Guest fredthecheesecloth

Awwwwww! You guys still in the huff puff with me?

I must have hurt your feeling disagreeing with you in previous threads given you are trolling my posts.

Thats right Alan, I just can't get you out my head, babe.

Thats right Alan, I just can't get you out my head, babe.

I find that comment very worrying due to somebody telling me your normal Firhill Clobber is a pink tank top. :shok:

Don’t know how to break it to you Freddy but I am not interested.

Edited by Alan Murray

Sorry, I was querying the specifics of your first sentence not whether Aaron's contract had riders that would be beneficial to him. What I was trying to get across was that there's a multitude of ways a contract could be drawn up that would be mutually acceptable to player and club. For instance he could have agreed something similar to Tuffey with a threshold that would allow plenty of room for a signing on fee with no cut/percentage of transfer.

Yes I agree there could a few different methods the club could have used to sweeten his contract. I was only putting one possible method forward. :thumbsup2: