New Banner Idea...

McKie87

This article titled 'Ian Archer says...' is a pretty good explanation of how I feel about Rangers FC. I don't have the facilities to make it; but perhaps someone could create a banner for Firhill next year saying "Rangers FC: A permanent embarrassment and an occasional disgrace".

I believe Ian Archer was a Thistle fan as well, so that would be even more apt.

That would be quality.

This article titled 'Ian Archer says...' is a pretty good explanation of how I feel about Rangers FC. I don't have the facilities to make it; but perhaps someone could create a banner for Firhill next year saying "Rangers FC: A permanent embarrassment and an occasional disgrace".

That would be quality.

I'd prefer to see Thistle banners/flags.

Dont want a banner with the scums name on it anywhere near firhill even if it is having a go at them. Ba far better to have a Thistle we love you banner. Dunno if Ian Archer was a Jags fan but i did see him at firhill many times and he wrote a book about the Jags for their centenary

No way do we want a banner up about Rangers at Firhill.

We are not in the same division as them.

Rangers fans won't care.

OF Fans will use it as an excuse to label us part time Sellic fans.

Every other supporter would think we were a bunch of muppets for doing it.

If we were in the SPL there would be no harm in having that kind of thing displayed when we were playing Rangers but to have it next season in the 1st Division would be embarassing and utterly cringeworthy.

Good to hear people are making Thistle banners though for the new bit though.

No way do we want a banner up about Rangers at Firhill. We are not in the same division as them. Rangers fans won't care. OF Fans will use it as an excuse to label us part time Sellic fans. Every other supporter would think we were a bunch of muppets for doing it. If we were in the SPL there would be no harm in having that kind of thing displayed when we were playing Rangers but to have it next season in the 1st Division would be embarassing and utterly cringeworthy. Good to hear people are making Thistle banners though for the new bit though.

this

Dont want a banner with the scums name on it anywhere near firhill even if it is having a go at them. Ba far better to have a Thistle we love you banner. Dunno if Ian Archer was a Jags fan but i did see him at firhill many times and he wrote a book about the Jags for their centenary

No ta. I'm a Thistle fan, not a non-Old Firm fan. Let's leave that kind of crap to the other half of the arse cheek. We mean nothing to them and they mean nothing to us.

No way do we want a banner up about Rangers at Firhill.

We are not in the same division as them.

Rangers fans won't care.

OF Fans will use it as an excuse to label us part time Sellic fans.

Every other supporter would think we were a bunch of muppets for doing it.

If we were in the SPL there would be no harm in having that kind of thing displayed when we were playing Rangers but to have it next season in the 1st Division would be embarassing and utterly cringeworthy.

Good to hear people are making Thistle banners though for the new bit though.

This would be an absolute embarrassment.

All of this.

That would be quality.

It would, but only in a couple of years when Rangers have worked their way up from the 3rd division; or if we draw them in the Ramsden's Cup.