David Beattie - Evening Times Article

Tartanjag

My Facebook has been going mental for the last hour since some of the troops became aware of this. A year ago I sat down with Maxy and he asked me why our crowds were falling. I told him football was too expensive and that we used to have a group of 15 or 16 who would go week in week out. Lucky to get 2 there of those boys now. But a big surprise the numbers started coming back last season REGULARLY.

Three of those guys were going to buy ST's for this season, but are disgusted and holding back because of Newco. One of the two who was a serial attender has vowed never to set foot in Firhill again if they get into SFL1.

Is it only our crowd or is this feeling running through the Jags support. Has Beattie scored a spectacular OG

Im with youse guys on this as the situation isnt about changin rules its about the integrity of scottish football that is at stake and for us to accept them in with us makes us as bad as them as we would be profiting from cheating and then football will die.......

ITS ABOUT THE GAME NOT CHEATING B **********DS who cannot accept they deserve to be punished...

Can I just say Fellow Jags fans is one of the most cringeworthy things I've ever seen on Facebook or maybe even the internet. Some absolute whoppers on there who talk utter pish, and not just on the Newco debate. I hope some of the boys on there enjoy collecting their free superfan pin badge and taking a big blue dildo up the arse if Newco show up at Firhill next year. Nuggets. i588cl.jpg

Edited by MWM