Dog 18

crazy davie

This bloke had an inordinately large number of dogs, about 30-40, and rather than give them all names, he decided to just number them.

One day, he was out in his local park (let's say Kelvingrove park) walking Dog 18 - a golden labrador. Dog 18 was doing most of the usual dog things, investigating smells, checking out other dogs, going up to people to get patted, and so on and so forth.

After about an hour of this, the guy noticed that Dog 18 hadn't done any doggy 'business'. "This is a bit strange" he thought. "I wonder if anything's up".

So he took the dog straight to the vet who made a thourough examination of the dog. "Can't find anything wrong with him" the vet told the guy. "Take him out again tomorrow and let me know how he gets on".

Sure enough, the guy went out to the park again with Dog 18, and just like yesterday, Dog 18 did all the doggy stuff except his 'business'.

So, back to the vet, another examination and still no clue as to this unheard-of behaviour. "Try him again tomorrow and if still doesn't go, we'll need to perform exploratory operations, and scans and all that stuff" said the vet. "Will end up costing you a fortune".

Next day, guy and Dog 18 are back in the park. Yet again, all the good doggy stuff except business. "I'm not paying out hunners of money for that mad bstrd" thinks the guy, so he decides the bet course of action is to shout at the dog.

"Pee, Dog 18 !!!" he shouts. "Pee !!!".

Edited by crazy davie

Well I for one prefer Hocus Pocus by Focus, than Living in the Past. That should start a rammy.

I'll beep-beep kill you!!! You beep-beep beep-beep beep-beep!!! How can you beep-beep say such a thing!!!! As for "rammy", I'll beep-beep rammy you!!! There'll be a beep-beep rammy all right!!!

Beep-beep!!!