What It All Means

Got in from holiday last night to find my seasony and the young Earl's U16 Season ticket posted out. He's 6 and I now have had to field questions pretty much every 5 minutes about when he can use it, when can we go to Firhill, when are Partick Thistle playing, boo for the blue team and so on. To say I'm proud is verging on understatement.

Got in from holiday last night to find my seasony and the young Earl's U16 Season ticket posted out. He's 6 and I now have had to field questions pretty much every 5 minutes about when he can use it, when can we go to Firhill, when are Partick Thistle playing, boo for the blue team and so on. To say I'm proud is verging on understatement.

Congratulations. My 8 yr old hasn't really shown an interest in fitba (I haven't pushed it on him, he'll like whatever he chooses to like).

Still, I think I'd rather he wasn't interested in football at all than supported sevco or the mhanky mhob............

Over the past few years it has been almost impossible for me to attend Thistle matches - my son hates football with a passion (he also has other issues but they are not for this forum) - HOWEVER I have persuaded him that Queen's Park at Hampden MIGHT be a possibility - we might last 5 mins- 10 mins - first half. I don't expect him to be that keen but it might be an experience for him - albeit Hampden with fewer than 2,000 people in it might be less than ideal!

Edited by JeanieD