Student Discount At Firhill Should Be Same As Hampden

sigesige00

Student discount ticket of Queen's Park games at Hampden is only 2 pounds! I hope the same thing at Firhill.

And since Glasgow Warriors left Firhill, we should invite Glasgow City Ladies.

Never heard something so ridiculous. 2 quid is great to watch third division football especially at Hampden where tens of people flock every second week to watch Queens but we have overheads to make up and the 12 quid or whatever it is, is decent to watch first division football. Queens don't have near as much to pay. The stadium is run by the SFA and according to a QP mate of mine they get a bit of cash from gigs, internationals etc. So they can afford it. They also don't pay player wages. Considering we also let kids in for free, letting students in for 2 quid would be like kicking the club in the balls. This has also come from a student. Your point has be blown straight out the window.

Student discount ticket of Queen's Park games at Hampden is only 2 pounds! I hope the same thing at Firhill.

I'm agreed on this one, it would be good to watch real tits at Firhill. However it does get annoying when they run up to the halfway line, pop the ball in their handbag, and phone their partner to give them a lift to the penalty area.

Edited by The Sons of Somner

Never heard something so ridiculous. 2 quid is great to watch third division football especially at Hampden where tens of people flock every second week to watch Queens but we have overheads to make up and the 12 quid or whatever it is, is decent to watch first division football. Queens don't have near as much to pay. The stadium is run by the SFA and according to a QP mate of mine they get a bit of cash from gigs, internationals etc. So they can afford it. They also don't pay player wages. Considering we also let kids in for free, letting students in for 2 quid would be like kicking the club in the balls. This has also come from a student. Your point has be blown straight out the window.

Of course 2 pounds at Firhill is a joke, but I did not know that Hampden is run by the SFA. Do Queen's Park pay nothing for using Hampden?

if you are in DPRK or whatever how are you getting internet?

I am now in Japan for summer vacation.

By the way, internet can be used in the DPRK, although there are restrictions. For example, anti-DPRK propaganda websites are blocked.

The same can be said about the ROK (Republic of Korea). The DPRK-related websites, including that of the Chongryon (General Association of Korean Residents in Japan), are blocked by the "State Security Law".

NODA Mineo, a Japanese journalist, has been banned from entering the ROK, because he exposed the plot of the ROK government in the so-called "North Korea's terrorism" in 1986.

I agree with your second point; but the £2 pounds for students at Hampden- that's just to entice them in. What do you think they put in the filling of those famous, succulent Hampden pies?

I agree with your second point; but the £2 pounds for students at Hampden- that's just to entice them in. What do you think they put in the filling of those famous, succulent Hampden pies?

Sorry, I do not understand what you mean. Do you refer to the fact that the prices of student ticket and Hampden pie are same?

Sorry, I do not understand what you mean. Do you refer to the fact that the prices of student ticket and Hampden pie are same?

There's an excellent story called "Sweeny Todd". You'll love it. It's all about making pies.

I do believe that someone made a film about it recently; with singing.

Unfortunately there isn't any football in the film, but there are some hair-raising moments and plenty of close shaves.